Basic Photography Workshop
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED till 31 March!
This 5-day photography workshop is designed for beginners who want to learn how to operate their cameras properly and make interesting pictures about life around them. The workshop will be a mix of in-class lectures and practical shooting exercises.
- Each participant must bring their own camera
- The workshop will be based on compact camera and/or DSLR functions
- The workshop will be open to a maximum of 15 participants
- The workshop fee does not include meals
- Participants must be prepared to work hard throughout the workshop and spend more than 3-4 hours shooting each day!
Workshop will cover the following topics;
- Introduction + history of photography
- Getting to know your camera (Shooting in Auto+Manual Modes)
- Understanding Exposure (Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO)
- Composition and content
- Visual styles and Master photographers
- Basic street + portrait photography
VENUE: photo.circle HQ – Arun Thapa Chowk – Jhamsikhel
WORKSHOP TIMINGS: 2pm – 5pm everyday
FEE: Rs. 4000 + 13% VAT
To apply, please submit the following;
- Application form [Download Here]
- A portfolio that includes 10 of your best images.
- Please email your applications to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Basic Photography Workshop Application’
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 31, 2017, 5:00 PM
For questions and/or further information please contact:
Sagar Chhetri | 9808380219